- You may enter through the front doors, the east entrance under the portico, or the door next to the library. Doors will be unlocked and open 15 minutes prior to service.
- Both services will be the same in song and message. Tithes/offerings can be given by dropping them in the designated baskets instead of passing the plate. Bulletins will not be handed out in the traditional manner either.
- Certain pews will be marked for use in each service. The balcony will be closed needed for overflow seating. We ask families to sit together and to adhere to social distancing guidelines with those outside their family.
- There will be no childcare. Please bring your children to the service with you!
- Please refrain from hugging and shaking hands. Also, we ask that you not congregate in the foyer or worship center after the service. This allows our cleaning team to disinfect between services.
- You are welcome to wear a mask and/or gloves if you choose to do so.
- Online services will continue each Sunday morning. We will not have Sunday School in the traditional manner. Classes can reserve portions of the facility for their Bible Study to meet at alternate times
If you are sick, have COVID-19 symptoms, or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please forego our in person gatherings and worship with us through social media or the church website.